BitDam brings the world’s most effective approach to content-borne threats
Secure Your Collaboration Tools
BitDam ATP+ protects business collaboration tools such as email, cloud drives, and Instant Messaging (IM) from advanced threats including ransomware, phishing, BEC and more.
Enhance your Office 365 or G-Suite security with BitDam ATP+ for top protection at minimal effort.
We ensure all email communications are safe to click.
Protect Your Employees’ Mailboxes
Email is the top threat entry point for malware, ransomware, BEC and other advanced threats. Protect your organization from constantly evolving email security threats. This requires a layer of security beyond the standard Exchange Online Protection (EOP), or even Office Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
Protect your employees’ mailboxes from cyber threats of any type. BitDam’s algorithms leverage a unique knowledge base about legitimate applications, webpages, and content to identify illegitimate executions.
This unique approach enables the detection of any threat including application exploitation, phishing, credential theft, fraud etc. regardless of the attack type, past knowledge, or evasion technique used, before other security vendors identify it.
BitDam ATP+ for Email
• Close to zero latency – With minimal email latency of just a few seconds, end-users will not notice any change. With BitDam ATP+, they’re safe to click everything that lands in their inbox.
• 2-click integration – Pre-built APIs enables a 2-click self-service deployment through Azure marketplace or BitDam ATP+ portal, which applies for all mailboxes in the organization.
• Fast and easy deployment – No MX record change is needed, no hassle to your IT team.
• Intuitive dashboard – Simple management, SOC investigation and ongoing security assessment through an easy-to-use customized dashboard.
• Email body and clean files are never saved – BitDam scans the entire email including links and attachments, but doesn’t save it unless malicious.
• Quarantine malicious emails – Malicious emails are automatically quarantined, allowing the SOC team to investigate, delete or release them as needed.
• Visibility to other security checks – As a SOC team user you can see what basic security checks each email went through. This includes anti-spam, spf, and dmarc checks.